Working as a subcontractor on a large federal project is a good way to accumulate experience and build your past performance record in the public market. Business Thru Government has been assisting some of our nation's largest Prime contractors with fulfilling their participation requirement of small businesses concerns. Teaming up with a prime contractor can be a profitable experience as well as a growth opportunity that can help you enhance your qualifications to become more competitive to perform as a prime contractor yourself.
- Will identify procurement opportunities for all designated small business categories, and ensure that such opportunities are presented in such a manner that they can be taken advantage of by small businesses. Such opportunities shall include those at both the prime contract and the subcontract level.
- Offer full-service bid matching via e-mail; automatic searches every business day for customized "key words" pertaining to your business: matching prime contractors with subs.
- Fill out and submit vendor registrations often needed for potential vendors to register and become an interested supplier prior to making contact.
- Assist in the bid submittal process (creating bidding documents, ensuring that all requirements are met)
- We manage a portfolio of prime contractors
Use our FREE Business Assessment Tool and we will contact you with Government Contracting options in your industry, in your area.